Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I'm READY!!!!!!!!!

Just spent abt an hour on GoogleEarth and used the controls to trace our journey up and down the coast...WOW!

Do yourselves a BIG favor and download Google Earth if you haven't already...

If you don't know how to navigate the toolbar, it doesn't take long to learn how to:
1) Go anywhere you like
2) Go at any altitude
3)Go at any angle

I did this before my last SW trip, but this was even better!!...and I remembered a number of highlights I'd forgotton till I re-visited them on virtual Earth reality ( like the Sky Road near Clifden!!) compliments of the Google Guys!!

One week from just abt. now we'll be ready to fly across "The Pond" to have BIG crack!!!

God help them...I only hope they're ready for us!!

The Old Sod

1 comment:

Irish said...

I know. I used Google Earth the other day too, what a cool way to prime-the-pump! I'm psyched and can't believe a week from today I'll be in Doolin! I hope time slows down for 2 weeks.

Irish