Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Bidding Farewell to the O’Sheas & to Ireland.

Heading out to Bally Ferriter tonight, to Cain’s pub for some food and drink. Aine’ is bringing her Mom Eileen out for a “drop” and Padraig will try to join us as well. Prior to the evening gathering, we got to meet the kids. All 10 grand children. I can’t remember all their names, but we got it on tape so when I get home I can put names to faces for the blog.

Tomorrow we pack up and drive away from Dingle as we work our way back towards the airport Shannon. The plane leaves in the AM, so this will be the last post I’ll be making to the blog. I hope to update it later after I get home. With 6 gigs of pictures and video, I have enough photos to last a lifetime.


So this will be the last post (on this side of the Atlantic) for this blog. Thanks to all who have followed our trip. We appreciate the e-mails and comments, and look forward to sharing our pictures and stories in person.


Slan Go Foill,

Cullen, Phil, & Bob

No comments: