Thursday, May 31, 2007

Free to Go!...Thank God Almighty, Free to GO!!!!!

Passport arrived FedEx this AM!!!

Now I have the Emerald Isle in my sights!!...with no distractions, the plan now shifts to the "what to take?/what to buy there?" phase.

Nora's our airport connection 6/12...couldn't be more appropriate!!..or appreciated!!


Got my list from S. Slim...I'm guessing the Prep. H. is just in case one of us becomes a pain- in-the *%# to his Royal Self!...I'll bring the LARGE tube!

Nora's advice? No T. Checks!...Little cash (use the many ATM's there)...use your C Card (more rewards), and take a DC converter.

Also, have something as a good outer shell for the wind!

Did I mention..... MY PASSPORT CAME!!!!!
(Does that mean I have to vote for Tim Murphy?)

The Old Sod

1 comment:

Irish said...

Great news all around! Thanks to Nora, and Tim Murphy. I guess those congressmen are good for something after all.

Can't wait, you know we're in for a trip of a life time!!!!

Irish